Parents!!!! This is such a great article from Web MD. I am not a parent of children yet, I have a fur baby! So I have zero experience in this area, however I truly feel like it is important to still make time to exercise. 🙂 I have watched exercise routines become non-existent with family, friends as well as clients. Don’t let exercise get put on the back burner as parents. You still need to take care of yourself so you can be the healthiest version of yourself to help take care of your children. Check out this article by Barbara Russi Sarnataro, “Parents Who Exercise: Overcoming the Challenges”.
- Gastric Sleeve Weight Loss Stories
- Family Fitness Challenge: Outdoors
- Average Monthly Weight Loss After Gastric Sleeve
- Family Fitness Challenge: Indoors
- Special Topics for Weight Loss Surgery Post Op
- Guidelines for Success After Weight Loss Surgery
- The Importance of Vitamins and Minerals after surgery
- Who you hang out with affects your diet/behavior
- At home options for exercise (Pt. 2)
- At home options for exercise!!