Parents!!!! This is such a great article from Web MD. I am not a parent of children yet, I have a fur baby! So I have zero experience in this area, however I truly feel like it is important to still make time to exercise. 🙂 I have watched exercise routines become non-existent with family, friends as well as clients. Don’t let exercise get put on the back burner as parents. You still need to take care of yourself so you can be the healthiest version of yourself to help take care of your children. Check out this article by Barbara Russi Sarnataro, “Parents Who Exercise: Overcoming the Challenges”.
- Vegetarians Gastric Sleeve: What You Need to Know!
- Too Much Protein After Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- How to Stay Hydrated in Hot Weather
- How many carbs should I eat after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking too much water after gastric sleeve
- Lifting restrictions after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking alcohol after bariatric surgery
- How to mentally prepare for bariatric surgery
- What are the mental benefits of stretching?
- Working out after Gastric Sleeve Surgery