Parents!!!! This is such a great article from Web MD. I am not a parent of children yet, I have a fur baby! So I have zero experience in this area, however I truly feel like it is important to still make time to exercise. 🙂 I have watched exercise routines become non-existent with family, friends as well as clients. Don’t let exercise get put on the back burner as parents. You still need to take care of yourself so you can be the healthiest version of yourself to help take care of your children. Check out this article by Barbara Russi Sarnataro, “Parents Who Exercise: Overcoming the Challenges”.
- P90X, Insanity, Exercising Smarter Not Harder (For Starters)
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?
- Tabata Workouts At Home: Makes ‘Even A Fit Person Exhausted’
- Effects Of Food Labeling On The Consumer
- Abdominal Obesity and Heart Disease
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?