Parents!!!! This is such a great article from Web MD. I am not a parent of children yet, I have a fur baby! So I have zero experience in this area, however I truly feel like it is important to still make time to exercise. 🙂 I have watched exercise routines become non-existent with family, friends as well as clients. Don’t let exercise get put on the back burner as parents. You still need to take care of yourself so you can be the healthiest version of yourself to help take care of your children. Check out this article by Barbara Russi Sarnataro, “Parents Who Exercise: Overcoming the Challenges”.
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass