Parents!!!! This is such a great article from Web MD. I am not a parent of children yet, I have a fur baby! So I have zero experience in this area, however I truly feel like it is important to still make time to exercise. 🙂 I have watched exercise routines become non-existent with family, friends as well as clients. Don’t let exercise get put on the back burner as parents. You still need to take care of yourself so you can be the healthiest version of yourself to help take care of your children. Check out this article by Barbara Russi Sarnataro, “Parents Who Exercise: Overcoming the Challenges”.
- Foods not to eat after bariatric surgery
- Life after weight loss surgery
- Gastric Sleeve and Pregnancy
- Best Foods to Eat With Lap Band
- Fruit after gastric sleeve surgery
- Water and a Healthy Heart
- Thanksgiving 2020 Menu
- How much water after gastric sleeve surgery?
- Hydration Tips After Bariatric Surgery
- Vegetarians Gastric Sleeve: What You Need to Know!