I was flipping through a magazine this morning and saw this great article about yoga. I have had many people ask if yoga would be good for them and yes of course it would! You can modify it to fit your physical capabilities! 🙂 I want to pass this great article along to you. It was written by Laurel Dierking MEd, NFPT and is on www.obesityaction.org.
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass