I was flipping through a magazine this morning and saw this great article about yoga. I have had many people ask if yoga would be good for them and yes of course it would! You can modify it to fit your physical capabilities! 🙂 I want to pass this great article along to you. It was written by Laurel Dierking MEd, NFPT and is on www.obesityaction.org.
- How much weight do you lose after bariatric surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve Weight Loss Stories
- Family Fitness Challenge: Outdoors
- Average Monthly Weight Loss After Gastric Sleeve
- Family Fitness Challenge: Indoors
- Special Topics for Weight Loss Surgery Post Op
- Guidelines for Success After Weight Loss Surgery
- The Importance of Vitamins and Minerals after surgery
- Who you hang out with affects your diet/behavior
- At home options for exercise (Pt. 2)