I was flipping through a magazine this morning and saw this great article about yoga. I have had many people ask if yoga would be good for them and yes of course it would! You can modify it to fit your physical capabilities! 🙂 I want to pass this great article along to you. It was written by Laurel Dierking MEd, NFPT and is on www.obesityaction.org.
- How many carbs should I eat after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking too much water after gastric sleeve
- Lifting restrictions after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking alcohol after bariatric surgery
- How to mentally prepare for bariatric surgery
- What are the mental benefits of stretching?
- Working out after Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Hormone and BioTE Pellets Weight Loss
- Sleep Apnea and Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Toning exercises after bariatric surgery