I was flipping through a magazine this morning and saw this great article about yoga. I have had many people ask if yoga would be good for them and yes of course it would! You can modify it to fit your physical capabilities! 🙂 I want to pass this great article along to you. It was written by Laurel Dierking MEd, NFPT and is on www.obesityaction.org.
- Foods not to eat after bariatric surgery
- Life after weight loss surgery
- Gastric Sleeve and Pregnancy
- Best Foods to Eat With Lap Band
- Fruit after gastric sleeve surgery
- Water and a Healthy Heart
- Thanksgiving 2020 Menu
- How much water after gastric sleeve surgery?
- Hydration Tips After Bariatric Surgery
- Vegetarians Gastric Sleeve: What You Need to Know!