I was flipping through a magazine this morning and saw this great article about yoga. I have had many people ask if yoga would be good for them and yes of course it would! You can modify it to fit your physical capabilities! 🙂 I want to pass this great article along to you. It was written by Laurel Dierking MEd, NFPT and is on www.obesityaction.org.
- P90X, Insanity, Exercising Smarter Not Harder (For Starters)
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?
- Tabata Workouts At Home: Makes ‘Even A Fit Person Exhausted’
- Effects Of Food Labeling On The Consumer
- Abdominal Obesity and Heart Disease
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?