Do you have the winter blues? In the Oklahoma City area we caught a warm up! I don’t know about you but I’m taking full advantage of it! This past weekend it was a tad windy but it was still beautiful! I saw people out walking their dogs, riding bikes, kids outside playing and even some taking down their Christmas lights! I hope you make some time this week to get out and enjoy this little warm up we are having! 50’s are the perfect weather in my opinion to exercise outdoors! You won’t regret it! Look what KOCO weather is saying about this week!
- How To Stop Mindless Eating — And Identify It
- Hitting Weight Loss Plateau? Test Your VO2
- How To Stop Snacking After Dinner
- Childhood Obesity Prevention
- Weight Loss Surgery Associated with Lower Risk of Severe COVID Complications
- Christmas Menu 2021
- P90X, Insanity, Exercising Smarter Not Harder (For Starters)
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?