Do you have the winter blues? In the Oklahoma City area we caught a warm up! I don’t know about you but I’m taking full advantage of it! This past weekend it was a tad windy but it was still beautiful! I saw people out walking their dogs, riding bikes, kids outside playing and even some taking down their Christmas lights! I hope you make some time this week to get out and enjoy this little warm up we are having! 50’s are the perfect weather in my opinion to exercise outdoors! You won’t regret it! Look what KOCO weather is saying about this week!
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?
- Tabata Workouts At Home: Makes ‘Even A Fit Person Exhausted’
- Effects Of Food Labeling On The Consumer
- Abdominal Obesity and Heart Disease
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- How Does Bariatric Surgery Reverse Diabetes?