Do you have the winter blues? In the Oklahoma City area we caught a warm up! I don’t know about you but I’m taking full advantage of it! This past weekend it was a tad windy but it was still beautiful! I saw people out walking their dogs, riding bikes, kids outside playing and even some taking down their Christmas lights! I hope you make some time this week to get out and enjoy this little warm up we are having! 50’s are the perfect weather in my opinion to exercise outdoors! You won’t regret it! Look what KOCO weather is saying about this week!
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass