Are you looking for a bike ride or a 10k or a 5k? Well look no further! The Oklahoma City Redbud Classic is April 11-12th! The bike rides consist of either a 10/33/50 mile rides. They are held in the morning. The 5k or 10k’s are on Sunday starting at 1:30 p.m. You can walk or run, it doesn’t matter! Check out the website if you are interested!
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- How Does Bariatric Surgery Reverse Diabetes?
- Bariatric Protein Shakes: The 2-Week Protein Shake Phase
- How Much Does Insurance Pay For Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Long Are You Off Work After Bariatric Surgery?
- How Do You Qualify For Bariatric Surgery?
- How Long After Bariatric Surgery Can You Have Caffeine?