Are you looking for a bike ride or a 10k or a 5k? Well look no further! The Oklahoma City Redbud Classic is April 11-12th! The bike rides consist of either a 10/33/50 mile rides. They are held in the morning. The 5k or 10k’s are on Sunday starting at 1:30 p.m. You can walk or run, it doesn’t matter! Check out the website if you are interested!
- Too Much Protein After Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- How to Stay Hydrated in Hot Weather
- How many carbs should I eat after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking too much water after gastric sleeve
- Lifting restrictions after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking alcohol after bariatric surgery
- How to mentally prepare for bariatric surgery
- What are the mental benefits of stretching?
- Working out after Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Hormone and BioTE Pellets Weight Loss