Are you looking for a bike ride or a 10k or a 5k? Well look no further! The Oklahoma City Redbud Classic is April 11-12th! The bike rides consist of either a 10/33/50 mile rides. They are held in the morning. The 5k or 10k’s are on Sunday starting at 1:30 p.m. You can walk or run, it doesn’t matter! Check out the website if you are interested!
- Foods not to eat after bariatric surgery
- Life after weight loss surgery
- Gastric Sleeve and Pregnancy
- Best Foods to Eat With Lap Band
- Fruit after gastric sleeve surgery
- Water and a Healthy Heart
- Thanksgiving 2020 Menu
- How much water after gastric sleeve surgery?
- Hydration Tips After Bariatric Surgery
- Vegetarians Gastric Sleeve: What You Need to Know!