Are you looking for a bike ride or a 10k or a 5k? Well look no further! The Oklahoma City Redbud Classic is April 11-12th! The bike rides consist of either a 10/33/50 mile rides. They are held in the morning. The 5k or 10k’s are on Sunday starting at 1:30 p.m. You can walk or run, it doesn’t matter! Check out the website if you are interested!
- P90X, Insanity, Exercising Smarter Not Harder (For Starters)
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?
- Tabata Workouts At Home: Makes ‘Even A Fit Person Exhausted’
- Effects Of Food Labeling On The Consumer
- Abdominal Obesity and Heart Disease
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?