Are you looking for a bike ride or a 10k or a 5k? Well look no further! The Oklahoma City Redbud Classic is April 11-12th! The bike rides consist of either a 10/33/50 mile rides. They are held in the morning. The 5k or 10k’s are on Sunday starting at 1:30 p.m. You can walk or run, it doesn’t matter! Check out the website if you are interested!
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass