Our challenge this week is going to be pilates. So what is pilates you ask. Well it’s origin stems from Joseph Pilates. He came up with exercises that will help build strength without bulking you and will help to target our thighs and help flatten our abdomens. It will help improve flexibility, agility and better range of motion. I have talked about my favorite site before but again, www.FitSugar.com really has some great quick 10 minutes videos available. I really liked this 10 minutes pilates video. My challenge to you is to do it 3 times this week! Good Luck!
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- How Does Bariatric Surgery Reverse Diabetes?
- Bariatric Protein Shakes: The 2-Week Protein Shake Phase
- How Much Does Insurance Pay For Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Long Are You Off Work After Bariatric Surgery?
- How Do You Qualify For Bariatric Surgery?
- How Long After Bariatric Surgery Can You Have Caffeine?