Our challenge this week is going to be pilates. So what is pilates you ask. Well it’s origin stems from Joseph Pilates. He came up with exercises that will help build strength without bulking you and will help to target our thighs and help flatten our abdomens. It will help improve flexibility, agility and better range of motion. I have talked about my favorite site before but again, www.FitSugar.com really has some great quick 10 minutes videos available. I really liked this 10 minutes pilates video. My challenge to you is to do it 3 times this week! Good Luck!
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass