Our challenge this week is going to be pilates. So what is pilates you ask. Well it’s origin stems from Joseph Pilates. He came up with exercises that will help build strength without bulking you and will help to target our thighs and help flatten our abdomens. It will help improve flexibility, agility and better range of motion. I have talked about my favorite site before but again, www.FitSugar.com really has some great quick 10 minutes videos available. I really liked this 10 minutes pilates video. My challenge to you is to do it 3 times this week! Good Luck!
- Foods not to eat after bariatric surgery
- Life after weight loss surgery
- Gastric Sleeve and Pregnancy
- Best Foods to Eat With Lap Band
- Fruit after gastric sleeve surgery
- Water and a Healthy Heart
- Thanksgiving 2020 Menu
- How much water after gastric sleeve surgery?
- Hydration Tips After Bariatric Surgery
- Vegetarians Gastric Sleeve: What You Need to Know!