Our challenge this week is going to be pilates. So what is pilates you ask. Well it’s origin stems from Joseph Pilates. He came up with exercises that will help build strength without bulking you and will help to target our thighs and help flatten our abdomens. It will help improve flexibility, agility and better range of motion. I have talked about my favorite site before but again, www.FitSugar.com really has some great quick 10 minutes videos available. I really liked this 10 minutes pilates video. My challenge to you is to do it 3 times this week! Good Luck!
- P90X, Insanity, Exercising Smarter Not Harder (For Starters)
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?
- Tabata Workouts At Home: Makes ‘Even A Fit Person Exhausted’
- Effects Of Food Labeling On The Consumer
- Abdominal Obesity and Heart Disease
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?