Our challenge this week is going to be pilates. So what is pilates you ask. Well it’s origin stems from Joseph Pilates. He came up with exercises that will help build strength without bulking you and will help to target our thighs and help flatten our abdomens. It will help improve flexibility, agility and better range of motion. I have talked about my favorite site before but again, www.FitSugar.com really has some great quick 10 minutes videos available. I really liked this 10 minutes pilates video. My challenge to you is to do it 3 times this week! Good Luck!
- At home options for exercise (Pt. 2)
- At home options for exercise!!
- Exercise SMARTER not HARDER
- Importance of Vitamins after Weight Loss Surgery
- Parents, this one’s for you!!
- Adjusting your Lap Band
- New Year – New Mindset
- Pre-Op Diet for Required Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery Post Op Eating
- Importance of stretching