Have you ever wondered why we recommend taking a daily probiotic? Well, it is important for your gut function. However, that is not the only reason to take probiotics. There is so much research and clinical studies occurring about the benefits of microbes or gastro-intestinal bacteria, which can be manipulated by taking certain probiotics. This is a nice article highlighting just a few of the reasons the dietitians here at WeightWise are advocates of the probiotic. Look for more and more research being published on this topic!
- Eggroll Mini Meatloaves & Roasted Cabbage
- Low Carb Vegetarian Bolognese
- Importance of Post Weight Loss Surgery Care
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program
- Mushroom “Bruschetta” Chicken Skillet
- Pepper steak stir fry
- Fiesta Style Chicken Salad
- Italian Turkey Cutlets
- Thanksgiving 2018 Menu
- Crustless Low-Carb Pumpkin Pie – Improved!