I am a huge fan of a good dinner that only requires one skillet. Less dishes = happier me. What is even better is the time and effort required to make this Kielbasa Stir Fry. You might even get a longer workout in tonight with the time you save cooking and cleaning up.
Kielbasa Stir Fry
Pair this kielbasa stir fry recipe with cauliflower fried rice for a great dinner meal.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 lb Turkey Kielbasa
- 1 zucchini
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp sesame seasoning
- Sliced onions, bell peppers, and zucchini. Mince garlic.
- Add olive oil to skillet, heat over medium heat. Add vegetables to skillet and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sliced turkey kielbasa to skillet. Continue stirring occasionally and cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and sesame seasoning to skillet, then stir and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Once vegetables are slightly tender, remove skillet from heat and serve. Pairs well with cauliflower rice.