I’m in a hurry. You’re in a hurry. We are ALL in a hurry most of the time. Especially in the middle of the day. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve had a patient tell me, “I need a lunch that is quick and convenient. Can you help me?” And my answer is, Yes! There are so many different meals that you can do in a time crunch. One of my favorites? Tuna salad.
You can make tuna salad in just a few minutes. In fact, I made this tuna salad recipe in less than 5 minutes this morning before work! Some of my favorite ways to eat it?
- With the High Protein Pretzel Twists from the WeightWise store. Find them here!
- Rolled up in a Savoy Cabbage Leaf.
- On top of a red and green leaf salad.
This quick and convenient lunch can be done up in so many ways! What is your favorite??
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 6 oz tuna pouch packed in water
- 1 tbsp low fat mayo/miracle whip
- 1 tbsp spicy mustard
- 1 dill pickle spear chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to bowl and stir until well combined.
- Serve plain or in a lettuce wrap.