Breakfast Protein Wraps
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Actually, that’s a lie…I love all of my meals equally. But this meal made breakfast just a little bit better! 🙂
- Deli Meat (I used salami)
- 2% cheddar cheese, sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat skillet over medium heat, spray with non-stick spray.
- Crack egg into skillet and break yolk with a fork. Use salt and pepper to taste. Let cook for 1-2 minutes (until egg is set on the bottom).
- Flip egg and place slice of cheese on top of egg. Let cook for another 2 minutes.
- Place 1 slice of deli meat on plate and add the cooked egg. Top with salsa and wrap 1 slice deli meat over top.
There you have it! Enjoy your breakfast tomorrow! 🙂