If you are progressing toward weight loss surgery with WeightWise, this list is to help you determine which medications can and can not be taken prior to your operation. This list; however, does NOT replace the individual advice of your physician and/or surgeon.
- What is a Lap Band Diet
- Best Vitamins for Bariatric Patients
- Dumping Syndrome Symptoms
- Low-Cost Bariatric Surgery: Too Good To Be True?
- Why Choose Bariatric Surgery Over Weight Loss Drugs?
- Based on BMI When is Surgery Better Than Weight Loss Pills
- When Can I Have Caffeine After Gastric Sleeve
- Bariatric Surgery Recovery Time: Back to Work
- Important Announcement Regarding The Future of WeightWise
- What are the Limitations of Weight Loss Drugs?