Have you ever wondered why we recommend taking a daily probiotic? Well, it is important for your gut function. However, that is not the only reason to take probiotics. There is so much research and clinical studies occurring about the benefits of microbes or gastro-intestinal bacteria, which can be manipulated by taking certain probiotics. This is a nice article highlighting just a few of the reasons the dietitians here at WeightWise are advocates of the probiotic. Look for more and more research being published on this topic!
- Important Announcement Regarding The Future of WeightWise
- What are the Limitations of Weight Loss Drugs?
- Do Drugs That Make You Lose Weight Actually Work?
- Recommended Bariatric Soft Foods After Weight Loss Surgery
- 10 Signs of Dehydration After Surgery
- Breathing for Weight Loss
- How Overweight for Gastric Bypass Do I Need to Be?
- Depression After Weight Loss Surgery
- Toning Exercises After Bariatric Surgery
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?