Have you ever wondered why we recommend taking a daily probiotic? Well, it is important for your gut function. However, that is not the only reason to take probiotics. There is so much research and clinical studies occurring about the benefits of microbes or gastro-intestinal bacteria, which can be manipulated by taking certain probiotics. This is a nice article highlighting just a few of the reasons the dietitians here at WeightWise are advocates of the probiotic. Look for more and more research being published on this topic!
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- How Does Bariatric Surgery Reverse Diabetes?
- Bariatric Protein Shakes: The 2-Week Protein Shake Phase
- How Much Does Insurance Pay For Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Long Are You Off Work After Bariatric Surgery?
- How Do You Qualify For Bariatric Surgery?
- How Long After Bariatric Surgery Can You Have Caffeine?