Have you ever wondered why we recommend taking a daily probiotic? Well, it is important for your gut function. However, that is not the only reason to take probiotics. There is so much research and clinical studies occurring about the benefits of microbes or gastro-intestinal bacteria, which can be manipulated by taking certain probiotics. This is a nice article highlighting just a few of the reasons the dietitians here at WeightWise are advocates of the probiotic. Look for more and more research being published on this topic!
- Low Impact Workout for Obese Beginners
- What is a Lap Band Diet
- Best Vitamins for Bariatric Patients
- Dumping Syndrome Symptoms
- Low-Cost Bariatric Surgery: Too Good To Be True?
- Why Choose Bariatric Surgery Over Weight Loss Drugs?
- Based on BMI When is Surgery Better Than Weight Loss Pills
- When Can I Have Caffeine After Gastric Sleeve
- Bariatric Surgery Recovery Time: Back to Work
- The Truth About Gastric Sleeve