Have you ever wondered why we recommend taking a daily probiotic? Well, it is important for your gut function. However, that is not the only reason to take probiotics. There is so much research and clinical studies occurring about the benefits of microbes or gastro-intestinal bacteria, which can be manipulated by taking certain probiotics. This is a nice article highlighting just a few of the reasons the dietitians here at WeightWise are advocates of the probiotic. Look for more and more research being published on this topic!
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- What’s the difference between bypass and sleeve?
- What can’t you do after gastric bypass?
- What vitamins help tighten loose skin?
- How long does it take to lose 100 pounds after gastric sleeve?
- How Will I Feel After Gastric Sleeve Surgery?
- How overweight do you have to be for surgery?
- How much weight should I lose 6 months after gastric sleeve?
- Can you ever eat pizza after gastric bypass?