Have you ever wondered why we recommend taking a daily probiotic? Well, it is important for your gut function. However, that is not the only reason to take probiotics. There is so much research and clinical studies occurring about the benefits of microbes or gastro-intestinal bacteria, which can be manipulated by taking certain probiotics. This is a nice article highlighting just a few of the reasons the dietitians here at WeightWise are advocates of the probiotic. Look for more and more research being published on this topic!
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass