This week we are going to shrink our waist line! This move is called the Russian Twist. The Russian Twist uses all of our abdominal muscles! Begin by sitting on the floor, knees bent, feet on the floor. You are going to recline back to where you feel it to be a challenge, now think about a string being connected to your chest and someone is pulling it upward, now you are in perfect position. We are going to have our arms out in front of us and tap on one side of our body then the next, all while keeping your chest up. To make this move more of a challenge balance on your sit bones with your feet off the group! We are doing this move 3 times this week with 3 sets of 15 taps on each side! Don’t forget to get that cardio and stretching in this week!! Remember, if it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you!
- P90X, Insanity, Exercising Smarter Not Harder (For Starters)
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?
- Tabata Workouts At Home: Makes ‘Even A Fit Person Exhausted’
- Effects Of Food Labeling On The Consumer
- Abdominal Obesity and Heart Disease
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?