If you find that you are seeing the scales not moving much then you might consider testing your VO2. I always suggest at least four days per week be devoted to exercise for at least 30 minutes . If you have already been doing this you may be working against yourself or not hard enough. The Vo2 is an exercise test that last 8-12 minutes. I will have you walk on a treadmill and have you walking while I try to get a steady increase in your heart rate. I’m looking to see where you are utilizing fat as energy verse using carbohydrate. This test takes all the guess-work out of your workout! So call to make an appointment today! 405-359-2484
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- How Does Bariatric Surgery Reverse Diabetes?
- Bariatric Protein Shakes: The 2-Week Protein Shake Phase
- How Much Does Insurance Pay For Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Long Are You Off Work After Bariatric Surgery?
- How Do You Qualify For Bariatric Surgery?
- How Long After Bariatric Surgery Can You Have Caffeine?