If you find that you are seeing the scales not moving much then you might consider testing your VO2. I always suggest at least four days per week be devoted to exercise for at least 30 minutes . If you have already been doing this you may be working against yourself or not hard enough. The Vo2 is an exercise test that last 8-12 minutes. I will have you walk on a treadmill and have you walking while I try to get a steady increase in your heart rate. I’m looking to see where you are utilizing fat as energy verse using carbohydrate. This test takes all the guess-work out of your workout! So call to make an appointment today! 405-359-2484
- Foods not to eat after bariatric surgery
- Life after weight loss surgery
- Gastric Sleeve and Pregnancy
- Best Foods to Eat With Lap Band
- Fruit after gastric sleeve surgery
- Water and a Healthy Heart
- Thanksgiving 2020 Menu
- How much water after gastric sleeve surgery?
- Hydration Tips After Bariatric Surgery
- Vegetarians Gastric Sleeve: What You Need to Know!