If you find that you are seeing the scales not moving much then you might consider testing your VO2. I always suggest at least four days per week be devoted to exercise for at least 30 minutes . If you have already been doing this you may be working against yourself or not hard enough. The Vo2 is an exercise test that last 8-12 minutes. I will have you walk on a treadmill and have you walking while I try to get a steady increase in your heart rate. I’m looking to see where you are utilizing fat as energy verse using carbohydrate. This test takes all the guess-work out of your workout! So call to make an appointment today! 405-359-2484
- P90X, Insanity, Exercising Smarter Not Harder (For Starters)
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?
- Tabata Workouts At Home: Makes ‘Even A Fit Person Exhausted’
- Effects Of Food Labeling On The Consumer
- Abdominal Obesity and Heart Disease
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?