If you find that you are seeing the scales not moving much then you might consider testing your VO2. I always suggest at least four days per week be devoted to exercise for at least 30 minutes . If you have already been doing this you may be working against yourself or not hard enough. The Vo2 is an exercise test that last 8-12 minutes. I will have you walk on a treadmill and have you walking while I try to get a steady increase in your heart rate. I’m looking to see where you are utilizing fat as energy verse using carbohydrate. This test takes all the guess-work out of your workout! So call to make an appointment today! 405-359-2484
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass