So I am always talking about making exercise a priority but I must say today was a day that I did NOT want to make it a priority. Last night I had kickball games and I didn’t get home until after 9, which then pushed my bed time back. Sleep is very important to me! 🙂 So when the alarm went off at 5:15 a.m., naturally I hit snooze, a few snooze buttons later it was 5:43 a.m. I have to be at the gym at 6 for boot camp. So I had a choice, sleep an extra 45 minutes or just get up and get to the gym quick. I laid there for a second and the only thing that got me out of the bed was the commitment I had made to another girl in my group that I would make class at 6 a.m. every day this week! I didn’t want to let her down so I got up and it turned out to be an awesome workout! I know I have talked about having that accountability partner and how much of a difference it can make! Now I can work and have my night for whatever I choose tonight and I don’t have to sit at work and dread going to the gym tonight! So if you catch yourself debating whether or not to get out of bed in the morning, just do it! You will never regret it!
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- How Does Bariatric Surgery Reverse Diabetes?
- Bariatric Protein Shakes: The 2-Week Protein Shake Phase
- How Much Does Insurance Pay For Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Long Are You Off Work After Bariatric Surgery?
- How Do You Qualify For Bariatric Surgery?
- How Long After Bariatric Surgery Can You Have Caffeine?