So I am always talking about making exercise a priority but I must say today was a day that I did NOT want to make it a priority. Last night I had kickball games and I didn’t get home until after 9, which then pushed my bed time back. Sleep is very important to me! 🙂 So when the alarm went off at 5:15 a.m., naturally I hit snooze, a few snooze buttons later it was 5:43 a.m. I have to be at the gym at 6 for boot camp. So I had a choice, sleep an extra 45 minutes or just get up and get to the gym quick. I laid there for a second and the only thing that got me out of the bed was the commitment I had made to another girl in my group that I would make class at 6 a.m. every day this week! I didn’t want to let her down so I got up and it turned out to be an awesome workout! I know I have talked about having that accountability partner and how much of a difference it can make! Now I can work and have my night for whatever I choose tonight and I don’t have to sit at work and dread going to the gym tonight! So if you catch yourself debating whether or not to get out of bed in the morning, just do it! You will never regret it!
- How much weight do you lose after bariatric surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve Weight Loss Stories
- Family Fitness Challenge: Outdoors
- Average Monthly Weight Loss After Gastric Sleeve
- Family Fitness Challenge: Indoors
- Special Topics for Weight Loss Surgery Post Op
- Guidelines for Success After Weight Loss Surgery
- The Importance of Vitamins and Minerals after surgery
- Who you hang out with affects your diet/behavior
- At home options for exercise (Pt. 2)