So I am always talking about making exercise a priority but I must say today was a day that I did NOT want to make it a priority. Last night I had kickball games and I didn’t get home until after 9, which then pushed my bed time back. Sleep is very important to me! 🙂 So when the alarm went off at 5:15 a.m., naturally I hit snooze, a few snooze buttons later it was 5:43 a.m. I have to be at the gym at 6 for boot camp. So I had a choice, sleep an extra 45 minutes or just get up and get to the gym quick. I laid there for a second and the only thing that got me out of the bed was the commitment I had made to another girl in my group that I would make class at 6 a.m. every day this week! I didn’t want to let her down so I got up and it turned out to be an awesome workout! I know I have talked about having that accountability partner and how much of a difference it can make! Now I can work and have my night for whatever I choose tonight and I don’t have to sit at work and dread going to the gym tonight! So if you catch yourself debating whether or not to get out of bed in the morning, just do it! You will never regret it!
- Low Impact Workout for Obese Beginners
- What is a Lap Band Diet
- Best Vitamins for Bariatric Patients
- Dumping Syndrome Symptoms
- Low-Cost Bariatric Surgery: Too Good To Be True?
- Why Choose Bariatric Surgery Over Weight Loss Drugs?
- Based on BMI When is Surgery Better Than Weight Loss Pills
- When Can I Have Caffeine After Gastric Sleeve
- Bariatric Surgery Recovery Time: Back to Work
- The Truth About Gastric Sleeve