We all want that strong core and flat stomach, but what are the tricks to getting it? Well first off, watching what you are eating is a HUGE. If we don’t eat healthy then you won’t see the great results. Second we have to have cardio into a routine. At least 4 days a week for at least 30-60 minutes of moderate activity. We need to burn stored fat and we do this by eating healthy and exercising, it is as simple as that. I found some great moves to try a few times a week to help strengthen your core. These planks are a challenge but the results are great! Not only will this help with giving you that stomach you’ve always wanted but it will help to strengthen your back and you’ll stand up taller. So check out one of my favorite websites to get some new moves for your new flat stomach!
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- What’s the difference between bypass and sleeve?
- What can’t you do after gastric bypass?
- What vitamins help tighten loose skin?
- How long does it take to lose 100 pounds after gastric sleeve?
- How Will I Feel After Gastric Sleeve Surgery?
- How overweight do you have to be for surgery?
- How much weight should I lose 6 months after gastric sleeve?
- Can you ever eat pizza after gastric bypass?