We all want that strong core and flat stomach, but what are the tricks to getting it? Well first off, watching what you are eating is a HUGE. If we don’t eat healthy then you won’t see the great results. Second we have to have cardio into a routine. At least 4 days a week for at least 30-60 minutes of moderate activity. We need to burn stored fat and we do this by eating healthy and exercising, it is as simple as that. I found some great moves to try a few times a week to help strengthen your core. These planks are a challenge but the results are great! Not only will this help with giving you that stomach you’ve always wanted but it will help to strengthen your back and you’ll stand up taller. So check out one of my favorite websites to get some new moves for your new flat stomach!
- Gastric Sleeve and Pregnancy
- Best Foods to Eat With Lap Band
- Fruit after gastric sleeve
- Water and a Healthy Heart
- Thanksgiving 2020 Menu
- How much water after gastric sleeve surgery?
- Hydration Tips After Bariatric Surgery
- Vegetarians Gastric Sleeve: What You Need to Know!
- How Much Protein After Gastric Sleeve
- How to Avoid Dehydration in Hot Weather