We all want that strong core and flat stomach, but what are the tricks to getting it? Well first off, watching what you are eating is a HUGE. If we don’t eat healthy then you won’t see the great results. Second we have to have cardio into a routine. At least 4 days a week for at least 30-60 minutes of moderate activity. We need to burn stored fat and we do this by eating healthy and exercising, it is as simple as that. I found some great moves to try a few times a week to help strengthen your core. These planks are a challenge but the results are great! Not only will this help with giving you that stomach you’ve always wanted but it will help to strengthen your back and you’ll stand up taller. So check out one of my favorite websites to get some new moves for your new flat stomach!
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- How Does Bariatric Surgery Reverse Diabetes?
- Bariatric Protein Shakes: The 2-Week Protein Shake Phase
- How Much Does Insurance Pay For Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Long Are You Off Work After Bariatric Surgery?
- How Do You Qualify For Bariatric Surgery?
- How Long After Bariatric Surgery Can You Have Caffeine?