We all want that strong core and flat stomach, but what are the tricks to getting it? Well first off, watching what you are eating is a HUGE. If we don’t eat healthy then you won’t see the great results. Second we have to have cardio into a routine. At least 4 days a week for at least 30-60 minutes of moderate activity. We need to burn stored fat and we do this by eating healthy and exercising, it is as simple as that. I found some great moves to try a few times a week to help strengthen your core. These planks are a challenge but the results are great! Not only will this help with giving you that stomach you’ve always wanted but it will help to strengthen your back and you’ll stand up taller. So check out one of my favorite websites to get some new moves for your new flat stomach!
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass