This is the start to a very busy and stressful season! I hope everyone enjoys the holidays first and foremost. I also hope many of you don’t let your exercise routine slip. Thanksgiving is only one day and Christmas is two so let’s not get to far off routine. On the actual holiday, get some family members to take a walk with you. I always go walking with my dad because he walks daily anyways but when I’m there I go along to walk my dog. There are also Turkey Trots and Santa Runs in major cities so that is always an option. Happy Holidays!!
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- How Does Bariatric Surgery Reverse Diabetes?
- Bariatric Protein Shakes: The 2-Week Protein Shake Phase
- How Much Does Insurance Pay For Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Long Are You Off Work After Bariatric Surgery?
- How Do You Qualify For Bariatric Surgery?
- How Long After Bariatric Surgery Can You Have Caffeine?