This is the start to a very busy and stressful season! I hope everyone enjoys the holidays first and foremost. I also hope many of you don’t let your exercise routine slip. Thanksgiving is only one day and Christmas is two so let’s not get to far off routine. On the actual holiday, get some family members to take a walk with you. I always go walking with my dad because he walks daily anyways but when I’m there I go along to walk my dog. There are also Turkey Trots and Santa Runs in major cities so that is always an option. Happy Holidays!!
- Foods not to eat after bariatric surgery
- Life after weight loss surgery
- Gastric Sleeve and Pregnancy
- Best Foods to Eat With Lap Band
- Fruit after gastric sleeve surgery
- Water and a Healthy Heart
- Thanksgiving 2020 Menu
- How much water after gastric sleeve surgery?
- Hydration Tips After Bariatric Surgery
- Vegetarians Gastric Sleeve: What You Need to Know!