This is the start to a very busy and stressful season! I hope everyone enjoys the holidays first and foremost. I also hope many of you don’t let your exercise routine slip. Thanksgiving is only one day and Christmas is two so let’s not get to far off routine. On the actual holiday, get some family members to take a walk with you. I always go walking with my dad because he walks daily anyways but when I’m there I go along to walk my dog. There are also Turkey Trots and Santa Runs in major cities so that is always an option. Happy Holidays!!
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass