This is the start to a very busy and stressful season! I hope everyone enjoys the holidays first and foremost. I also hope many of you don’t let your exercise routine slip. Thanksgiving is only one day and Christmas is two so let’s not get to far off routine. On the actual holiday, get some family members to take a walk with you. I always go walking with my dad because he walks daily anyways but when I’m there I go along to walk my dog. There are also Turkey Trots and Santa Runs in major cities so that is always an option. Happy Holidays!!
- Important Announcement Regarding The Future of WeightWise
- What are the Limitations of Weight Loss Drugs?
- Do Drugs That Make You Lose Weight Actually Work?
- Recommended Bariatric Soft Foods After Weight Loss Surgery
- 10 Signs of Dehydration After Surgery
- Breathing for Weight Loss
- How Overweight for Gastric Bypass Do I Need to Be?
- Depression After Weight Loss Surgery
- Toning Exercises After Bariatric Surgery
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?