This is the start to a very busy and stressful season! I hope everyone enjoys the holidays first and foremost. I also hope many of you don’t let your exercise routine slip. Thanksgiving is only one day and Christmas is two so let’s not get to far off routine. On the actual holiday, get some family members to take a walk with you. I always go walking with my dad because he walks daily anyways but when I’m there I go along to walk my dog. There are also Turkey Trots and Santa Runs in major cities so that is always an option. Happy Holidays!!
- Hydration Tips After Bariatric Surgery
- Vegetarians Gastric Sleeve: What You Need to Know!
- Too Much Protein After Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- How to Stay Hydrated in Hot Weather
- How many carbs should I eat after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking too much water after gastric sleeve
- Lifting restrictions after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking alcohol after bariatric surgery
- How to mentally prepare for bariatric surgery
- What are the mental benefits of stretching?