This is the start to a very busy and stressful season! I hope everyone enjoys the holidays first and foremost. I also hope many of you don’t let your exercise routine slip. Thanksgiving is only one day and Christmas is two so let’s not get to far off routine. On the actual holiday, get some family members to take a walk with you. I always go walking with my dad because he walks daily anyways but when I’m there I go along to walk my dog. There are also Turkey Trots and Santa Runs in major cities so that is always an option. Happy Holidays!!
- How much weight do you lose after bariatric surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve Weight Loss Stories
- Family Fitness Challenge: Outdoors
- Average Monthly Weight Loss After Gastric Sleeve
- Family Fitness Challenge: Indoors
- Special Topics for Weight Loss Surgery Post Op
- Guidelines for Success After Weight Loss Surgery
- The Importance of Vitamins and Minerals after surgery
- Who you hang out with affects your diet/behavior
- At home options for exercise (Pt. 2)