I know I have spoke with many of you about getting some DVDs to do at home. Well if you have internet sometimes you just have to know the right places to look. I visit www.womenshealthmag.com quite frequently to see what new videos they have. I really like finding little 5-10 minutes videos that I can do really quick. Check out some of these videos for yourself. You might find a new fitness routine you love!!
- New BMI Guidelines and Weight-Loss Surgery Recommendations
- Pre-Op Diet Class Handouts
- Post-Op Diet Class Handouts
- We Are Moving from GoToTraining to Zoom For Support Groups & Diet Class
- Important Info for Patients Using Mounjaro
- Bariatric Protein Shakes
- How Often Can I Drink Bariatric Shakes After Surgery?
- Are bariatric vitamins covered by FSA?
- What is Bariatric Vitamin B12?
- Best Protein Bars For Bariatric Patients