I know I have spoke with many of you about getting some DVDs to do at home. Well if you have internet sometimes you just have to know the right places to look. I visit www.womenshealthmag.com quite frequently to see what new videos they have. I really like finding little 5-10 minutes videos that I can do really quick. Check out some of these videos for yourself. You might find a new fitness routine you love!!
- How Much Vitamin D Should a Bariatric Patient Take?
- Why Bariatric Vitamin D is Important
- Vitamins After Gastric Sleeve
- Why We Do Not Recommend Bariatric Vitamin Patches
- Are Bariatric Vitamins Covered By Insurance?
- What Are The Best Vitamins To Take After Bariatric Surgery?
- Vertical Band Gastroplasty: Why We Don’t Perform It
- Gastric Plication Surgery: Why WeightWise Does Not Recommend It
- How To Get Insurance To Approve Weight Loss Surgery
- Is Obesity a Disease or a Choice?