I know I have spoke with many of you about getting some DVDs to do at home. Well if you have internet sometimes you just have to know the right places to look. I visit www.womenshealthmag.com quite frequently to see what new videos they have. I really like finding little 5-10 minutes videos that I can do really quick. Check out some of these videos for yourself. You might find a new fitness routine you love!!
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?
- Tabata Workouts At Home: Makes ‘Even A Fit Person Exhausted’
- Effects Of Food Labeling On The Consumer
- Abdominal Obesity and Heart Disease
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- How Does Bariatric Surgery Reverse Diabetes?