I know I have spoke with many of you about getting some DVDs to do at home. Well if you have internet sometimes you just have to know the right places to look. I visit www.womenshealthmag.com quite frequently to see what new videos they have. I really like finding little 5-10 minutes videos that I can do really quick. Check out some of these videos for yourself. You might find a new fitness routine you love!!
- Vegetarians Gastric Sleeve: What You Need to Know!
- Too Much Protein After Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- How to Stay Hydrated in Hot Weather
- How many carbs should I eat after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking too much water after gastric sleeve
- Lifting restrictions after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking alcohol after bariatric surgery
- How to mentally prepare for bariatric surgery
- What are the mental benefits of stretching?
- Working out after Gastric Sleeve Surgery