The big question is….how long do you wait to start exercising after you have had weight loss surgery. Well the day you have surgery we get you up and walking around that day. I believe the nurses have you moving for 10 minutes every hour. So when you go home keep that same routine. You will feel like you have more energy and get back to life quicker if you move. Many of my patients are already in a routine of some type of activity four times a week for thirty minutes, so just continue that routine. You will be fine to keep moving. My theory is the more you move the more you lose. So have some fun and get back into the normal routine and do not let exercise get passed to the back burner. You made this huge commitment to change your life for your health and exercise plays a key part in this life change!
- Low Impact Workout for Obese Beginners
- What is a Lap Band Diet
- Best Vitamins for Bariatric Patients
- Dumping Syndrome Symptoms
- Low-Cost Bariatric Surgery: Too Good To Be True?
- Why Choose Bariatric Surgery Over Weight Loss Drugs?
- Based on BMI When is Surgery Better Than Weight Loss Pills
- When Can I Have Caffeine After Gastric Sleeve
- Bariatric Surgery Recovery Time: Back to Work
- The Truth About Gastric Sleeve