One of the most exciting things about losing weight aside from being in better health is being able to wear the clothes you want to wear and feel confident in them! I have many women ask me what they can do to help build their rear back up to where there is a shape to it. I was on women’s health magazine website today reading some blogs and came across one called “Skinny Jeans Workout”. It has some good exercises to help with our lower body. Now with these exercises be sure you are putting your weight in your heels and not the balls of our feet. Also pay attention to your knee’s….you want to be able to see your toes and keep your knee’s over your ankles.
- P90X, Insanity, Exercising Smarter Not Harder (For Starters)
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?
- Tabata Workouts At Home: Makes ‘Even A Fit Person Exhausted’
- Effects Of Food Labeling On The Consumer
- Abdominal Obesity and Heart Disease
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?