One of the most exciting things about losing weight aside from being in better health is being able to wear the clothes you want to wear and feel confident in them! I have many women ask me what they can do to help build their rear back up to where there is a shape to it. I was on women’s health magazine website today reading some blogs and came across one called “Skinny Jeans Workout”. It has some good exercises to help with our lower body. Now with these exercises be sure you are putting your weight in your heels and not the balls of our feet. Also pay attention to your knee’s….you want to be able to see your toes and keep your knee’s over your ankles.
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- How Does Bariatric Surgery Reverse Diabetes?
- Bariatric Protein Shakes: The 2-Week Protein Shake Phase
- How Much Does Insurance Pay For Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Long Are You Off Work After Bariatric Surgery?
- How Do You Qualify For Bariatric Surgery?
- How Long After Bariatric Surgery Can You Have Caffeine?