One of the most exciting things about losing weight aside from being in better health is being able to wear the clothes you want to wear and feel confident in them! I have many women ask me what they can do to help build their rear back up to where there is a shape to it. I was on women’s health magazine website today reading some blogs and came across one called “Skinny Jeans Workout”. It has some good exercises to help with our lower body. Now with these exercises be sure you are putting your weight in your heels and not the balls of our feet. Also pay attention to your knee’s….you want to be able to see your toes and keep your knee’s over your ankles.
- Low Impact Workout for Obese Beginners
- What is a Lap Band Diet
- Best Vitamins for Bariatric Patients
- Dumping Syndrome Symptoms
- Low-Cost Bariatric Surgery: Too Good To Be True?
- Why Choose Bariatric Surgery Over Weight Loss Drugs?
- Based on BMI When is Surgery Better Than Weight Loss Pills
- When Can I Have Caffeine After Gastric Sleeve
- Bariatric Surgery Recovery Time: Back to Work
- The Truth About Gastric Sleeve