One of the most exciting things about losing weight aside from being in better health is being able to wear the clothes you want to wear and feel confident in them! I have many women ask me what they can do to help build their rear back up to where there is a shape to it. I was on women’s health magazine website today reading some blogs and came across one called “Skinny Jeans Workout”. It has some good exercises to help with our lower body. Now with these exercises be sure you are putting your weight in your heels and not the balls of our feet. Also pay attention to your knee’s….you want to be able to see your toes and keep your knee’s over your ankles.
- Best Protein Shakes For Pre-Bariatric Surgery
- New BMI Guidelines and Weight-Loss Surgery Recommendations
- High-Protein Bariatric Foods: Eating Healthy Post-Op
- Pre-Op Diet Class Handouts
- Post-Op Diet Class Handouts
- We Are Moving from GoToTraining to Zoom For Support Groups & Diet Class
- Important Info for Patients Using Mounjaro
- Bariatric Protein Shakes
- How Often Can I Drink Bariatric Shakes After Surgery?
- Are bariatric vitamins covered by FSA?