One of the most exciting things about losing weight aside from being in better health is being able to wear the clothes you want to wear and feel confident in them! I have many women ask me what they can do to help build their rear back up to where there is a shape to it. I was on women’s health magazine website today reading some blogs and came across one called “Skinny Jeans Workout”. It has some good exercises to help with our lower body. Now with these exercises be sure you are putting your weight in your heels and not the balls of our feet. Also pay attention to your knee’s….you want to be able to see your toes and keep your knee’s over your ankles.
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass