So I realize exercise is not on everyone’s top priority list. We all have a busy schedule and we all have to figure out to how make time for exercise. I was reading in Prevention Magazine to find some examples of low impact exercise that deliver a big return. I really stress to my clients is that cardio has to become your new best friend and consistency is a huge part to your success. Check out this article and see if some of these exercises don’t spark your interest.
- Foods not to eat after bariatric surgery
- Life after weight loss surgery
- Gastric Sleeve and Pregnancy
- Best Foods to Eat With Lap Band
- Fruit after gastric sleeve surgery
- Water and a Healthy Heart
- Thanksgiving 2020 Menu
- How much water after gastric sleeve surgery?
- Hydration Tips After Bariatric Surgery
- Vegetarians Gastric Sleeve: What You Need to Know!