So I realize exercise is not on everyone’s top priority list. We all have a busy schedule and we all have to figure out to how make time for exercise. I was reading in Prevention Magazine to find some examples of low impact exercise that deliver a big return. I really stress to my clients is that cardio has to become your new best friend and consistency is a huge part to your success. Check out this article and see if some of these exercises don’t spark your interest.
- At home options for exercise (Pt. 2)
- At home options for exercise!!
- Exercise SMARTER not HARDER
- Importance of Vitamins after Weight Loss Surgery
- Parents, this one’s for you!!
- Adjusting your Lap Band
- New Year – New Mindset
- Pre-Op Diet for Required Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery Post Op Eating
- Importance of stretching