So I realize exercise is not on everyone’s top priority list. We all have a busy schedule and we all have to figure out to how make time for exercise. I was reading in Prevention Magazine to find some examples of low impact exercise that deliver a big return. I really stress to my clients is that cardio has to become your new best friend and consistency is a huge part to your success. Check out this article and see if some of these exercises don’t spark your interest.
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass