So I realize exercise is not on everyone’s top priority list. We all have a busy schedule and we all have to figure out to how make time for exercise. I was reading in Prevention Magazine to find some examples of low impact exercise that deliver a big return. I really stress to my clients is that cardio has to become your new best friend and consistency is a huge part to your success. Check out this article and see if some of these exercises don’t spark your interest.
- Important Announcement Regarding The Future of WeightWise
- What are the Limitations of Weight Loss Drugs?
- Do Drugs That Make You Lose Weight Actually Work?
- Recommended Bariatric Soft Foods After Weight Loss Surgery
- 10 Signs of Dehydration After Surgery
- Breathing for Weight Loss
- How Overweight for Gastric Bypass Do I Need to Be?
- Depression After Weight Loss Surgery
- Toning Exercises After Bariatric Surgery
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?