So I realize exercise is not on everyone’s top priority list. We all have a busy schedule and we all have to figure out to how make time for exercise. I was reading in Prevention Magazine to find some examples of low impact exercise that deliver a big return. I really stress to my clients is that cardio has to become your new best friend and consistency is a huge part to your success. Check out this article and see if some of these exercises don’t spark your interest.
- New BMI Guidelines and Weight-Loss Surgery Recommendations
- Pre-Op Diet Class Handouts
- Post-Op Diet Class Handouts
- We Are Moving from GoToTraining to Zoom For Support Groups & Diet Class
- Important Info for Patients Using Mounjaro
- Bariatric Protein Shakes
- How Often Can I Drink Bariatric Shakes After Surgery?
- Are bariatric vitamins covered by FSA?
- What is Bariatric Vitamin B12?
- Best Protein Bars For Bariatric Patients