So I realize exercise is not on everyone’s top priority list. We all have a busy schedule and we all have to figure out to how make time for exercise. I was reading in Prevention Magazine to find some examples of low impact exercise that deliver a big return. I really stress to my clients is that cardio has to become your new best friend and consistency is a huge part to your success. Check out this article and see if some of these exercises don’t spark your interest.
- How To Stop Mindless Eating — And Identify It
- Hitting Weight Loss Plateau? Test Your VO2
- How To Stop Snacking After Dinner
- Childhood Obesity Prevention
- Weight Loss Surgery Associated with Lower Risk of Severe COVID Complications
- Christmas Menu 2021
- P90X, Insanity, Exercising Smarter Not Harder (For Starters)
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?