I was looking around yesterday on prevention.com and came across this workout. I get a lot of questions about how to build back people’s rear ends. Unfortunately after weight loss surgery we can’t always keep the figure we were wanting. However, with these exercises you may find you will begin to reshape and re-tone certain areas. If you do this a few times a week and do cardio 5 days a week for 30-60 minutes you should notice some changes. Check out the website and give it a try.
- Best Protein Shakes For Pre-Bariatric Surgery
- New BMI Guidelines and Weight-Loss Surgery Recommendations
- High-Protein Bariatric Foods: Eating Healthy Post-Op
- Pre-Op Diet Class Handouts
- Post-Op Diet Class Handouts
- We Are Moving from GoToTraining to Zoom For Support Groups & Diet Class
- Important Info for Patients Using Mounjaro
- Bariatric Protein Shakes
- How Often Can I Drink Bariatric Shakes After Surgery?
- Are bariatric vitamins covered by FSA?