I was looking around yesterday on prevention.com and came across this workout. I get a lot of questions about how to build back people’s rear ends. Unfortunately after weight loss surgery we can’t always keep the figure we were wanting. However, with these exercises you may find you will begin to reshape and re-tone certain areas. If you do this a few times a week and do cardio 5 days a week for 30-60 minutes you should notice some changes. Check out the website and give it a try.
- P90X, Insanity, Exercising Smarter Not Harder (For Starters)
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?
- Tabata Workouts At Home: Makes ‘Even A Fit Person Exhausted’
- Effects Of Food Labeling On The Consumer
- Abdominal Obesity and Heart Disease
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?