I was looking around yesterday on prevention.com and came across this workout. I get a lot of questions about how to build back people’s rear ends. Unfortunately after weight loss surgery we can’t always keep the figure we were wanting. However, with these exercises you may find you will begin to reshape and re-tone certain areas. If you do this a few times a week and do cardio 5 days a week for 30-60 minutes you should notice some changes. Check out the website and give it a try.
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- How Does Bariatric Surgery Reverse Diabetes?
- Bariatric Protein Shakes: The 2-Week Protein Shake Phase
- How Much Does Insurance Pay For Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss Surgery?
- How Long Are You Off Work After Bariatric Surgery?
- How Do You Qualify For Bariatric Surgery?
- How Long After Bariatric Surgery Can You Have Caffeine?