I was looking around yesterday on prevention.com and came across this workout. I get a lot of questions about how to build back people’s rear ends. Unfortunately after weight loss surgery we can’t always keep the figure we were wanting. However, with these exercises you may find you will begin to reshape and re-tone certain areas. If you do this a few times a week and do cardio 5 days a week for 30-60 minutes you should notice some changes. Check out the website and give it a try.
- Vertical Band Gastroplasty: Why We Don’t Perform It
- Gastric Plication Surgery: Why WeightWise Does Not Recommend It
- How to Get Weight Loss Surgery Approved
- Is Obesity a Disease or a Choice?
- Bodybuilding After Gastric Bypass: Dos and Don’ts
- Ricotta Bake Bariatric: Recipe for Post-Op Yumminess
- Bariatric Surgery Leads to Long Term Weight Loss
- Average Monthly Weight Loss After Gastric Sleeve
- Obesity, Marketing Susceptibility, and Weight-Loss Surgery
- Why We Don’t Recommend Mini Gastric Bypass