This was a new recipe for me this week. I am always a little tentative about trying recipes with blue cheese because the results can vary greatly. But this turned out so amazing! It is definitely a keeper in my recipe box.
Enjoy every last bite!!!
- Flank Steak thinly sliced
- 3 wedges laughing cow blue cheese
- spinach frozen
- sun-dried tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Set your oven to 400 degrees.
- If the steaks are not thinly sliced when you bought them, butterfly it open now.
- Put the frozen spinach in a microwave safe bowl and cover. Microwave for 4 minutes (or as directed on the bag). Once finished, drain the water from the bowl.
- Stir the blue cheese and sun-dried tomatoes into the spinach
- Rub salt and pepper as desired onto steaks
- Spread spinach mixture onto the steaks
- Starting at the short end, roll steaks. Use a tooth pick or cotton twine to hold the roll together while baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let set for 10 minutes before serving.