Well I guess winter finally decided to come! Burrr! So now what do we do for exercise? Well just because it’s cold doesn’t mean we slip exercise to the back burner! There are several things we can do, walk in place at home, interactive video games, and exercise dvds. If you have a smart phone there are exercise apps you can download that will give you exercises to do each day. When cold weather hits it’s easy to just curl up on the couch but try to exercise inside for at least 20 minutes straight every day. It will make you feel physically better as well as mentally better! And don’t forget to stretch! Something that motivates me through the winter is the fact that spring and summer are just around the corner. Now is the time to start getting the summer activity you are planning whether it’s being in the garden, taking a vacation or just feeling comfortable in clothes maybe you haven’t been in in awhile. Whatever the reason is continue to exercise daily and you’ll see the results!
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?
- Tabata Workouts At Home: Makes ‘Even A Fit Person Exhausted’
- Effects Of Food Labeling On The Consumer
- Abdominal Obesity and Heart Disease
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- How Does Bariatric Surgery Reverse Diabetes?