Well I guess winter finally decided to come! Burrr! So now what do we do for exercise? Well just because it’s cold doesn’t mean we slip exercise to the back burner! There are several things we can do, walk in place at home, interactive video games, and exercise dvds. If you have a smart phone there are exercise apps you can download that will give you exercises to do each day. When cold weather hits it’s easy to just curl up on the couch but try to exercise inside for at least 20 minutes straight every day. It will make you feel physically better as well as mentally better! And don’t forget to stretch! Something that motivates me through the winter is the fact that spring and summer are just around the corner. Now is the time to start getting the summer activity you are planning whether it’s being in the garden, taking a vacation or just feeling comfortable in clothes maybe you haven’t been in in awhile. Whatever the reason is continue to exercise daily and you’ll see the results!
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass