Everyone’s favorite!! Yep, it’s time for some push-ups! The goal is to do 5 or more daily. It does not matter how you do them. You can use the wall, you can be on your knee’s, or a standard push-up. Hopefully everyone gets stronger throughout the week! Good Luck!!
- Vertical Band Gastroplasty: Why We Don’t Perform It
- Gastric Plication Surgery: Why WeightWise Does Not Recommend It
- How to Get Weight Loss Surgery Approved
- Is Obesity a Disease or a Choice?
- Bodybuilding After Gastric Bypass: Dos and Don’ts
- Ricotta Bake Bariatric: Recipe for Post-Op Yumminess
- Bariatric Surgery Leads to Long Term Weight Loss
- Average Monthly Weight Loss After Gastric Sleeve
- Obesity, Marketing Susceptibility, and Weight-Loss Surgery
- Why We Don’t Recommend Mini Gastric Bypass