Everyone’s favorite!! Yep, it’s time for some push-ups! The goal is to do 5 or more daily. It does not matter how you do them. You can use the wall, you can be on your knee’s, or a standard push-up. Hopefully everyone gets stronger throughout the week! Good Luck!!
- Foods not to eat after bariatric surgery
- Life after weight loss surgery
- Gastric Sleeve and Pregnancy
- Best Foods to Eat With Lap Band
- Fruit after gastric sleeve surgery
- Water and a Healthy Heart
- Thanksgiving 2020 Menu
- How much water after gastric sleeve surgery?
- Hydration Tips After Bariatric Surgery
- Vegetarians Gastric Sleeve: What You Need to Know!