Everyone’s favorite!! Yep, it’s time for some push-ups! The goal is to do 5 or more daily. It does not matter how you do them. You can use the wall, you can be on your knee’s, or a standard push-up. Hopefully everyone gets stronger throughout the week! Good Luck!!
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass