Everyone’s favorite!! Yep, it’s time for some push-ups! The goal is to do 5 or more daily. It does not matter how you do them. You can use the wall, you can be on your knee’s, or a standard push-up. Hopefully everyone gets stronger throughout the week! Good Luck!!
- Too Much Protein After Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- How to Stay Hydrated in Hot Weather
- How many carbs should I eat after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking too much water after gastric sleeve
- Lifting restrictions after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking alcohol after bariatric surgery
- How to mentally prepare for bariatric surgery
- What are the mental benefits of stretching?
- Working out after Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Hormone and BioTE Pellets Weight Loss