Everyone’s favorite!! Yep, it’s time for some push-ups! The goal is to do 5 or more daily. It does not matter how you do them. You can use the wall, you can be on your knee’s, or a standard push-up. Hopefully everyone gets stronger throughout the week! Good Luck!!
- Low Impact Workout for Obese Beginners
- What is a Lap Band Diet
- Best Vitamins for Bariatric Patients
- Dumping Syndrome Symptoms
- Low-Cost Bariatric Surgery: Too Good To Be True?
- Why Choose Bariatric Surgery Over Weight Loss Drugs?
- Based on BMI When is Surgery Better Than Weight Loss Pills
- When Can I Have Caffeine After Gastric Sleeve
- Bariatric Surgery Recovery Time: Back to Work
- The Truth About Gastric Sleeve