Everyone’s favorite!! Yep, it’s time for some push-ups! The goal is to do 5 or more daily. It does not matter how you do them. You can use the wall, you can be on your knee’s, or a standard push-up. Hopefully everyone gets stronger throughout the week! Good Luck!!
- Best Protein Shakes For Pre-Bariatric Surgery
- New BMI Guidelines and Weight-Loss Surgery Recommendations
- High-Protein Bariatric Foods: Eating Healthy Post-Op
- Pre-Op Diet Class Handouts
- Post-Op Diet Class Handouts
- We Are Moving from GoToTraining to Zoom For Support Groups & Diet Class
- Important Info for Patients Using Mounjaro
- Bariatric Protein Shakes
- How Often Can I Drink Bariatric Shakes After Surgery?
- Are bariatric vitamins covered by FSA?