Everyone’s favorite!! Yep, it’s time for some push-ups! The goal is to do 5 or more daily. It does not matter how you do them. You can use the wall, you can be on your knee’s, or a standard push-up. Hopefully everyone gets stronger throughout the week! Good Luck!!
- P90X, Insanity, Exercising Smarter Not Harder (For Starters)
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?
- Tabata Workouts At Home: Makes ‘Even A Fit Person Exhausted’
- Effects Of Food Labeling On The Consumer
- Abdominal Obesity and Heart Disease
- Bariatric Sleeve Surgery and Oatmeal
- Bariatric Surgery Breakfast Food: What to Eat First
- Can Your Stomach Stretch After Gastric Bypass Surgery?