Have you ever been really sore and no amount of stretching helps? Well I have, and I’m going to share a big secret with you! Try using a foam roller. Foam rollers are a long cylinder made of foam. It is magic!! I can not stress that enough!!! Your own body weight will provide the pressure to help break up the adhesion’s in your muscles, it is basically like getting a massage. Sometimes it can be painful if you are really sore in certain area, however you’ll feel so much better after you using this. You can purchase them from Wal-Mart, amazon, academy etc. They are pretty in expensive for the most part. Check out the link below.
- Vertical Band Gastroplasty: Why We Don’t Perform It
- Gastric Plication Surgery: Why WeightWise Does Not Recommend It
- How to Get Weight Loss Surgery Approved
- Is Obesity a Disease or a Choice?
- Bodybuilding After Gastric Bypass: Dos and Don’ts
- Ricotta Bake Bariatric: Recipe for Post-Op Yumminess
- Bariatric Surgery Leads to Long Term Weight Loss
- Average Monthly Weight Loss After Gastric Sleeve
- Obesity, Marketing Susceptibility, and Weight-Loss Surgery
- Why We Don’t Recommend Mini Gastric Bypass