Have you ever been really sore and no amount of stretching helps? Well I have, and I’m going to share a big secret with you! Try using a foam roller. Foam rollers are a long cylinder made of foam. It is magic!! I can not stress that enough!!! Your own body weight will provide the pressure to help break up the adhesion’s in your muscles, it is basically like getting a massage. Sometimes it can be painful if you are really sore in certain area, however you’ll feel so much better after you using this. You can purchase them from Wal-Mart, amazon, academy etc. They are pretty in expensive for the most part. Check out the link below.
- Too Much Protein After Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- How to Stay Hydrated in Hot Weather
- How many carbs should I eat after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking too much water after gastric sleeve
- Lifting restrictions after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking alcohol after bariatric surgery
- How to mentally prepare for bariatric surgery
- What are the mental benefits of stretching?
- Working out after Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Hormone and BioTE Pellets Weight Loss