Have you ever been really sore and no amount of stretching helps? Well I have, and I’m going to share a big secret with you! Try using a foam roller. Foam rollers are a long cylinder made of foam. It is magic!! I can not stress that enough!!! Your own body weight will provide the pressure to help break up the adhesion’s in your muscles, it is basically like getting a massage. Sometimes it can be painful if you are really sore in certain area, however you’ll feel so much better after you using this. You can purchase them from Wal-Mart, amazon, academy etc. They are pretty in expensive for the most part. Check out the link below.
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass