Have you ever been really sore and no amount of stretching helps? Well I have, and I’m going to share a big secret with you! Try using a foam roller. Foam rollers are a long cylinder made of foam. It is magic!! I can not stress that enough!!! Your own body weight will provide the pressure to help break up the adhesion’s in your muscles, it is basically like getting a massage. Sometimes it can be painful if you are really sore in certain area, however you’ll feel so much better after you using this. You can purchase them from Wal-Mart, amazon, academy etc. They are pretty in expensive for the most part. Check out the link below.
- Bariatric Protein Shakes
- How Often Can I Drink Bariatric Shakes After Surgery?
- Are bariatric vitamins covered by FSA?
- What is Bariatric Vitamin B12?
- Best Protein Bars For Bariatric Patients
- Do I Need An Iron Supplement?
- How Much Vitamin D Should a Bariatric Patient Take?
- Why Vitamin D is Important After Bariatric Surgery
- Vitamins After Gastric Sleeve
- Why We Do Not Recommend Bariatric Vitamin Patches