Have you ever been really sore and no amount of stretching helps? Well I have, and I’m going to share a big secret with you! Try using a foam roller. Foam rollers are a long cylinder made of foam. It is magic!! I can not stress that enough!!! Your own body weight will provide the pressure to help break up the adhesion’s in your muscles, it is basically like getting a massage. Sometimes it can be painful if you are really sore in certain area, however you’ll feel so much better after you using this. You can purchase them from Wal-Mart, amazon, academy etc. They are pretty in expensive for the most part. Check out the link below.
- Important Announcement Regarding The Future of WeightWise
- What are the Limitations of Weight Loss Drugs?
- Do Drugs That Make You Lose Weight Actually Work?
- Recommended Bariatric Soft Foods After Weight Loss Surgery
- 10 Signs of Dehydration After Surgery
- Breathing for Weight Loss
- How Overweight for Gastric Bypass Do I Need to Be?
- Depression After Weight Loss Surgery
- Toning Exercises After Bariatric Surgery
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?