Have you ever been really sore and no amount of stretching helps? Well I have, and I’m going to share a big secret with you! Try using a foam roller. Foam rollers are a long cylinder made of foam. It is magic!! I can not stress that enough!!! Your own body weight will provide the pressure to help break up the adhesion’s in your muscles, it is basically like getting a massage. Sometimes it can be painful if you are really sore in certain area, however you’ll feel so much better after you using this. You can purchase them from Wal-Mart, amazon, academy etc. They are pretty in expensive for the most part. Check out the link below.
- Foods not to eat after bariatric surgery
- Life after weight loss surgery
- Gastric Sleeve and Pregnancy
- Best Foods to Eat With Lap Band
- Fruit after gastric sleeve surgery
- Water and a Healthy Heart
- Thanksgiving 2020 Menu
- How much water after gastric sleeve surgery?
- Hydration Tips After Bariatric Surgery
- Vegetarians Gastric Sleeve: What You Need to Know!