Are you stuck in a rut? Changing up your exercise may be the key! Sometime we get use to the same activity and that can lead to boredom and then we stop working out. So Prevention magazine had some helpful tips of some changes in your activity to keep it fresh and exciting. You can check out, “8 Low-Impact Exercise workouts” at the link below to help change your gym routine.
- Lifting restrictions after gastric sleeve surgery
- Drinking alcohol after bariatric surgery
- How to mentally prepare for bariatric surgery
- What are the mental benefits of stretching?
- Working out after Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Hormone and BioTE Pellets Weight Loss
- Sleep Apnea and Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Toning exercises after bariatric surgery
- How To Stay Hydrated Overnight after bariatric surgery
- Walking After Gastric Sleeve Surgery