Are you stuck in a rut? Changing up your exercise may be the key! Sometime we get use to the same activity and that can lead to boredom and then we stop working out. So Prevention magazine had some helpful tips of some changes in your activity to keep it fresh and exciting. You can check out, “8 Low-Impact Exercise workouts” at the link below to help change your gym routine.
- What is the Liquid Diet Before Weight Loss Surgery?
- 2021 Easter Menu
- How much does Medicare pay for weight loss surgery?
- What foods cannot be eaten after bariatric surgery?
- Why did I stop losing weight after gastric sleeve?
- Is it normal to not poop after gastric sleeve?
- How long does it take your stomach to heal after gastric sleeve?
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve vs. Gastric Bypass