Are you stuck in a rut? Changing up your exercise may be the key! Sometime we get use to the same activity and that can lead to boredom and then we stop working out. So Prevention magazine had some helpful tips of some changes in your activity to keep it fresh and exciting. You can check out, “8 Low-Impact Exercise workouts” at the link below to help change your gym routine.
- Meal Prepping 101
- Can I eat the night before gastric sleeve surgery?
- What’s the difference between bypass and sleeve?
- What can’t you do after gastric bypass?
- What vitamins help tighten loose skin?
- How long does it take to lose 100 pounds after gastric sleeve?
- How Will I Feel After Gastric Sleeve Surgery?
- How overweight do you have to be for surgery?
- How much weight should I lose 6 months after gastric sleeve?
- Can you ever eat pizza after gastric bypass?