Are you stuck in a rut? Changing up your exercise may be the key! Sometime we get use to the same activity and that can lead to boredom and then we stop working out. So Prevention magazine had some helpful tips of some changes in your activity to keep it fresh and exciting. You can check out, “8 Low-Impact Exercise workouts” at the link below to help change your gym routine.
- Hydrating Fluids
- Foods to eat when dehydrated
- Long Term Diet after Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Personality Changes After Bariatric Surgery
- Nutrition for Flexibility
- How much weight do you lose after bariatric surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve Weight Loss Stories
- Family Fitness Challenge: Outdoors
- Average Monthly Weight Loss After Gastric Sleeve
- Family Fitness Challenge: Indoors