Are you stuck in a rut? Changing up your exercise may be the key! Sometime we get use to the same activity and that can lead to boredom and then we stop working out. So Prevention magazine had some helpful tips of some changes in your activity to keep it fresh and exciting. You can check out, “8 Low-Impact Exercise workouts” at the link below to help change your gym routine.
- Who you hang out with affects your diet/behavior
- At home options for exercise (Pt. 2)
- At home options for exercise!!
- Exercise SMARTER not HARDER
- Importance of Vitamins after Weight Loss Surgery
- Parents, this one’s for you!!
- Adjusting your Lap Band
- New Year – New Mindset
- Pre-Op Diet for Required Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery Post Op Eating