These deviled pork chops are nothing to be scared of. In fact, they might be down right heavenly. One thing I love about these deviled pork chops is that you make them in the broiler. I love how quickly things cook in the broiler and the flavor you get from it. Now, I don’t use my broiler often, especially during the hotter months, because it makes my kitchen feel like I’m standing on the face of the sun. But the broiling time is short so it isn’t too terrible. Try out these deviled pork chops for a delicious meal that is ready in less than 20 minutes!
These Deviled Pork Chops are perfect with grilled asparagus! What side dish would you choose?!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 1 tsp honey mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops
- non-stick cooking spray
- Mix together honey mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper. Line bottom of broiler pan with foil and spray broiler rack with non-stick spray.
- Place pork chops on rack. Using a basting brush, brush the sauce over each pork chop.
- Place in broiler and let cook for 6-7 minutes. Remove from broiler and flip using tongs. Brush other side of each chop with more sauce and return to broiler for another 6 minutes (or until 165 degrees internally).
- Remove from broiler and let sit for 2 minutes before serving.