Need a fast meal, but don’t want to skimp on flavor? This recipe for pepper steak is loaded with onion, pepper, and mushrooms in a rich tomato sauce.
- 1 large Sirloin Steak
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh garlic to taste
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 drops Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice steak into thin strips.
- Sauté in olive oil and add fresh garlic. Add pepper, onion, and mushrooms, and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste, cover, and simmer on low for 20 minutes.