Pizza pizza party, pizza pizza chomp chomp, pizza pizza toot toot, everybody pizza train!
This is the song I sing every time we have the pizza, the Cauliflower Crust Pizza, or anything resembling pizza in my house. My husband and friends are so used to it now, they just sing right along with me. You can thank Jimmy Fallon (if you haven’t seen this skit, do yourself a favor and watch it). You can even sing it when making this Pizza Toss.
Pizza is great but the carbs can get you into trouble. And I love cauliflower crust pizza. But sometimes I don’t have the energy to invest in making it. So that’s when the pizza toss comes in. You get the great flavor of pizza without the carbs and work.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 package Turkey Pepperoni
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 large onion chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper chopped
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- cooking spray
- Chop onion and bell pepper. Slice mushrooms and olives.
- Over medium heat, saute onion and bell pepper in a pan with cooking spray.
- Add turkey pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms to pan and toss.
- Pour marinara sauce into pan, mix well, and cover. Warm throughout, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Serve immediately.