This month I am committed to giving you new types of recipes that will help you enjoy your food. Just how committed, you ask? Well, I tried a new way to cook cabbage. Yes, cabbage! That is how much I want to bringing you new things that you can enjoy and love eating.
Cabbage is kinda the black sheep of the vegetable family. But how surprising these Roasted Cabbage Steaks were. Good flavor and good texture.
Cabbage. Just. Got. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With cabbage core facing down, slice cabbage into 1 inch thick rounds. Peel outer layer off cabbage steak.
- Place on baking dish and rub with smashed garlic.
- Brush with olive oil using basting brush and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes. Flip to other side and return to oven for 20 more minutes.