It seems like the early days of summer fly by. May is full of graduations, a few holidays, and maybe even some weddings. Then the vacations start. When the days go by quickly, dinner can become a fuddled mess. The less you plan, the more you will get off track with your diet. So instead of leaving dinner to the last minute, use this dinner menu to help you stay on plan. For the July dinner menu I tried to incorporate a variety of protein and use more seasonal vegetables. Hope you enjoy!!
- How To Stop Mindless Eating — And Identify It
- Hitting Weight Loss Plateau? Test Your VO2
- How To Stop Snacking After Dinner
- Childhood Obesity Prevention
- Weight Loss Surgery Associated with Lower Risk of Severe COVID Complications
- Christmas Menu 2021
- P90X, Insanity, Exercising Smarter Not Harder (For Starters)
- New Webstore Launch!
- How Overweight To Get Bariatric Surgery?
- Are Gummy Vitamins Bad For You?