If you have a brunch burger for dinner, is it still called a brunch burger? Not that it matters, because these are great any time of day. You should probably have them tonight. And maybe even tomorrow! 🙂
- 1 lb lean beef or turkey
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 slices provolone cheese
- 3 eggs
- tomato slices if desired
- Combine ground beef/turkey, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and pepper in a bowl. Form into about 5oz patties.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and add hamburger patties. Cook on one side about 4-5 minutes.
- Flip patty and cook on other side about 4-5 minutes.
- Heat a different skillet over medium-high heat and crack eggs into skillet. Break yolk with a fork.
- Cook for ~2 minutes or until egg is set up on the bottom. Flip with spatula and cook another 2 minutes.
- When burgers are done, top with slice of cheese and egg. Garnish with tomato slice if desired.