This salad is actually a Crunchy Chopped Chicken Salad, and although alliterations are pretty fun in the grammar world, as a blog title it can be quite a mouth full. So let’s just stick with Chopped Chicken Salad, shall we. This salad is perfect for those times you need a bit of crunch or when you are in a rush. No real cooking require. Just assemble these ingredients and you have a great (and quick) meal.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 1 12oz can chicken breast
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 bag Broccoli lettuce slaw mix
- 2 tbsp Brianna's Creamy Balsamic dressing
- Open the can of chicken and drain all liquid from can. Then saute the chicken in a skillet with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Open bag of chopped salad mix. I use the lettuce, broccoli, sugar snap pea slaw mix.
- Add chicken to chopped salad mix. Toss with Brianna's Creamy Balsamic dressing