Hey everyone! I hope your day is going well! I have decided to tell on myself in this post. My sister had requested meatballs last night for dinner, I guess it has been a while since I made them. I bought all of the ingredients over the weekend and felt fairly prepared. I was wrong. Typically I use my food chopper to mince/dice the jalapenos, cilantro, and green onion in this recipe. After looking for what felt like an hour for that dang chopper, I finally gave up and manually chopped them. Which is no big deal, but I still have not found that thing. Guess I know what I will be asking for this Christmas :).
*Side note* These meatballs freeze well if you would like to make a big batch for future recipes.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1-2 jalapenos diced (take the seeds out if you do not like spicy)
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 egg
- garlic salt, pepper, cumin as much as you would like
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Chop your jalapenos, green onions, and cilantro.
- Add the ground turkey, egg, seasonings, jalapenos, green onions, and cilantro to a bowl. Mix well with your hands.
- Form your meatballs into whatever size you prefer.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes. Once they are finished cooking, enjoy :).