With Halloween quickly approaching, I’ve been trying to find the perfect supper to have while handing out candy. Who would have thought that meatballs could make such a delicious and eerie Halloween treat?! Eye (hehehe) think you should try them out this Halloween.
For meals that are not on Halloween, just leave the olives off for a great tasting meatball.
Turkey Ranch Meatballs
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20-25 minutes|
|Passive Time||20-25 minutes|
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 jar marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add ground turkey, ranch mix, egg, and parmesan cheese to bowl. Mix together using hands.
- Using a scoop or hands, form about 1oz meatballs.
- Pour marinara sauce into 8x8 baking dish. Add meatballs to marinara sauce, then top with olive if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.