Do you remember those creepy halloween meatballs I posted last week??? Well, we have a new and just a good version. These pack just a bit more flavor and are not bursting with veggies. If you would like to add minced veggies, go for it! It won’t hurt the recipe by any means.
Spicy Cheddar Ranch Meatballs
- 1 lb lean ground beef ground turkey works as well
- 1 packet spicy ranch mix
- 1/4 cup low fat parmesan cheese grated
- 1 egg
- 16 cubes Cabbot sharp white cheddar
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Combine lean ground beef, egg, parmesan cheese, and spicy ranch mix in a large bowl. Use hands to combine.
- Form meat mixture into 1oz meatballs around 1 cube of sharp white cheddar. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.