White Chicken Chili is one of my favorite dishes. And this recipe was a hit! Not only did the Mr. (my usual taste tester) like it, our friends came over for dinner and loved how flavorful it was. Try it out…you won’t be disappointed.
White Chicken Chili
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 can Northern beans
- 1 can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 pkt white chicken chili seasoning
- green onions if desired
- shredded cheese if desired
- Add chicken to slow cooker with chicken stock. Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker, shred, then return to slow cooker.
- Add garlic, onion, white beans, green chilies, and seasoning to slow cooker. Stir well and continue cooking for 1 hour on low.
- Garnish with green onions and shredded cheese if desired.