Holy Toledo, it is getting cold outside! You know what that means right? More slow cooker recipes…whoop whoop! Even better is a new slow cooker recipe…that’s where this horseradish roast enters.
I love coming home to a dinner that is ready to eat. The horseradish roast puts a nice kick into a classic recipe.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||8 hours|
|Passive Time||8 hours|
- 2 lb beef roast
- 1 jar prepared horseradish
- 1 lb carrots 2 inch pieces
- 1 small white onion sliced
- 8 oz beef broth
- Slice onions and cut carrots into 2 inch pieces.
- Line bottom of slow cooker with sliced onions. Place roast on top of onions.
- Spread prepared horseradish over entire roast. Place carrots around roast.
- Pour beef broth into slow cooker until bottom 1-2 inches of roast are covered.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.