Another week has come and gone and I sure am glad it is Friday. The hint of warm weather yesterday has me excited to spend some time in the great outdoors. If you are anticipating some fresh air like me, there is no need to spend a great deal of time in the kitchen. This Pan Seared Tilapia is perfect for that…quick and light.
- 2 Tilapia filets
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Mince garlic cloves and fresh parsley. Add to bowl.
- Stir in lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and oregano.
- Add marinade and tilapia to ziplock bag and shake well. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat, add tilapia. Cook on each side for 3-4 minutes. Fish should flake with fork when done.