Craving Italian food? Resisting the temptation of pasta and other starchy Italian foods after surgery may not be easy, but this Tuscan Style Chili is sure to fill that void!
The ingredient list and steps are both short, so this is an awesome recipe to try if you are new to cooking.
Enjoy! ~ Chris
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||4 hours|
|Passive Time||4 hours|
- 1 lb Italian Sausage
- 1 can Italian diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 2% mozzarella cheese if desired
- Brown sausage in skillet, stirring often to break sausage into crumbles.
- Transfer sausage to slow cooker. Add Italian diced tomatoes with the juice and cannellini beans to slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Top with 2% shredded cheese if desired.