I had you hooked with the word pasta, didn’t I?! Don’t worry, I’m not nasty enough to put pasta in the title if I didn’t include pasta. Perhaps I did make an omission though… It’s technically pesto zucchini pasta, but that doesn’t roll off the tongue as nicely now, does it? So Pesto Pasta it is. I know you are on the edge of your seats with anticipation for this recipe, so without further ado….
Pesto Pasta is great grilled chicken, grilled steak or even Blackened Tilapia.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/8 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- non-stick spray
- Slice zucchini into spaghetti shaped noodles using mandolin slicer with julienne blade or a spiralizer tool, then set aside.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and spray with non-stick spray. Add sun-dried tomatoes and minced garlic. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini noodles, pesto sauce, and fresh parsley to skillet. Gently toss zucchini with tongs and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes or until zucchini starts to soften.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with fresh parsley and top with protein of choice.