Au Gratin Broccoli Cauliflower is just the thing you need this week. It is a great low carb alternative to broccoli, cheese, and rice casserole. Put it on your menu with some grilled chicken breast or pork chops for a complete meal.
You can also add some chunked grilled chicken to this recipe for a casserole type dish.
- 1 bag frozen broccoli florets thawed overnight in refrigerator
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower florets thawed overnight in refrigerator
- 1 cup olive oil mayo
- 1 bag shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Thaw frozen vegetables in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine broccoli, cauliflower, mayo, & shredded cheddar cheese in bowl.
- Transfer to the baking dish and bake until cheese is bubbling (~45 minutes).
- Remove from oven, top with shredded parmesan cheese. Return to oven for additional 5-10 minutes or until parmesan cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.