One thing I love about summertime is gardening! However, I did not grow my own vegetables this year for some unknown reason #SadDay. Instead of wallowing in my sorrows, I decided to make one of my favorite dishes with some veggies I usually grow! What are some of your favorite things that you planted in your garden this year?
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 Zuchinnis sliced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- Whole Green Beans fresh or frozen
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- garlic/salt/pepper/oregeno as desired
- Mozzarella or Pepper Jack cheese optional
- Brown ground turkey, drain the grease, add the seasoning.
- Dice up all the veggies, besides the green beans. Add to skillet with ground turkey. Cook until veggies are tender.
- Top with mozzarella and enjoy