Looking for an easy and quick one pot dinner? I know when I get home after a long day, I want a meal that practically makes itself. This recipe for Parmesan Chicken and Vegetables is simple to prepare with versatile ingredients. If you don’t have fresh vegetables on hand you can substitute frozen or feel free to change it up with the fresh produce that is on sale that week.
Parmesan Chicken and Vegetables
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15-20 minutes|
- 4 small chicken breast
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup Light Italian Dressing
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 cups mixed veggies broccoli, zucchini, bell pepper, carrots
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Chop vegetables of choice.
- Then add chicken, italian dressing, basil, oregano, pepper, and vegetables.
- Cook chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Stir vegetables several times during cooking.
- Top with parmesan cheese.