One can never have too many slow cooker recipes. There are so many chili and soup recipes available, so I thought a little variety for your slow cooker is in order. This slow cooker roast and carrots is good enough for Sunday dinner but easy enough for Tuesday night.
- 2 lb beef roast
- 1 packet french onion soup mix
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 red onion sliced
- 8 large carrots
- 16 oz beef broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Rinse roast with water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Mix together the soup mix, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Rub seasoning over roast.
- Slice the red onion and place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add roast and carrots to slow cooker.
- Pour beef broth into slow cooker, covering the bottom 2-3 inches.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours.