Happy holidays! Here is quick, simple turkey breast recipe. It came out tender, with a nice, golden crust. This turkey was cooked in an air fryer, so depending on your air fryer capacity and how many people you are cooking for, the cook times may vary. A 4-5 pound breast may fit in a 5 quart (or larger) air fryer — make sure the meat sits well into the basket, to ensure it cooks properly. While you’re cooking this turkey, you have time to prep some other side dishes for your holiday gathering! This dish pairs well with the Bacon Wrapped Asparagus and the Apple Walnut Feta Salad.
- 3-6 lb turkey breast (boneless or remove rib sections if needed to fit in air fryer)
- 2 T butter softened
- 1/2 T poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Preheat a large capacity air fryer to 350° F.
- Mix softened butter with poultry seasoning, garlic powder, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Rub butter mixture on skin and under skin.
- Roast until temperature is 165° F in thickest spot of breast with meat thermometer, 40-70 minutes depending on size of turkey .